Plastic welding machine is process of joining & melting plastic together.
The explanation behind the warming stage is to empower inter-molecular scattering. One area to interchange over the faying surface (relax mixing). Cooling is critical to solidify the as of late confined bond. Execution of this stage can essentially influence weld quality. Manual plastic welding machine extrusion welder for plastic. thermomechanical device for plastic welding machine . plastic welding machineof plastic pipes
There are a couple of possible strategies for plastic welding. Ultrasonic, Vibration, Spin, Hot Plate, Laser/Infrared. Radio Frequency and Implant are the most broadly perceived.
Plastic welding machine process
These plastic welding machine frames are essentially isolated by their warming methodologies. The utilization of weight and stipends for cooling are mechanical considerations that may change from machine to machine inside the general strategy order. Joining plastic sections can be confined into three significant classes, mechanical joining, stick holding and plastic welding machine
Importance of Plastic Welding Machine
Plastic welding machine/ or welding of plastic is of have major importance is many industries.
Most of industries are include roofing, construction, automotive, medical and electronic.
The optical maser provides a heat supply that’s terribly governable in terms of the quantity of energy.
JC tool is professional in plastic welding manufacturing & consulting. We also have manufacturing facility in china our warehouse is located in USA. If you have any inquires feel free to contact us.
Properties have become ever a lot of vital for tiny and huge devices in plastic welding
See our latest Plastic Extrusion Welder
The above diagram shows different types of Appearance and Components ( JC-3400-JMM)
- Temperature controller
- Power switch
- Control Box
- Temperature controller
- Motor Switch
- Heat Gun
- Motor & Carbon Brush
Operation Procedures of Plastic Extrusion Welder
1) Put the welding gun on the shelf, install the handle, plug in the mains plug.
2) Open the control box switch, welding temperature is generally set at 300℃
(572℉), when the temperature reach 270℃ (518℉) the motor switches off, you
cannot start, when the temperature reaches 270℃ (518℉), the motor switch is
turned on, you can start properly. Open the hot air machine power switch,
thermostat knob, heated a few minutes to operate.
3) The right hand pulls the motor switch, the motor starts to rotate. The new
machines have noise, probably it mostly is relevant to the resonance between the
tool and the base or the close of the parts inside the tool.If the motor is very smooth,
and the internal sound disappears after sending welding rods.
4) It is better to re-standby 5 to 6 minutes after ensuring the motor can be
started.Then put plastic welding rod into machine to operate. Adjust the temperature
carefully depending on the thermoplastic case.
5) Motor’s rotating speed is fast without thermoplastic and will become heavier
when sending plastic welding rod, if become very difficult, please stop, probably screw
heating time is too short or low temperature.
6) Different plastic welding methods require different welding nozzles, our company
provides a standard nozzle.
7) Need pressure on machine then can be pressurized on the plastic welding
seam.Extruding some plastic material to heat nozzle, then make weld surface not
8) Plastic Welding speed, extruding, angle, nozzle structure will determine welding seems
looking, but the most important thing is air temperature and air volume. It
determine Plastic welding‘s strength. Usually hot air temperature is 260 ~ 400℃ (500-752℉).
Certainly, the faster welding speed, the higher required temperature.
9) Hot air with the welder moves. It is alright as long as can make the surface to be
welded after the hot air blowing. The higher temperature of the welding is not the
better. Select the correct temperature is very important.
10) Please do not knock when replace the PTFE plastic welding machine head.It is better to heated
then take down.
11) Hot air motor carbon brush life is about 800 hours, attention to early
replacement, do not wait until the carbon brushes to run out.
12) When shutdown, please circumgyrate hot air thermostat knob to the minimum,
a few minutes blowing before they shut down the hot air machine.
13) Retain a little of welding rod when shutdown to avoid extruder screw’s
14) Clean up welding nozzle when shutdown.
For more types of Plastic Welding Equipment you can check out in our catalog page
For more products by JC Machinery & Tools Inc. Please check out below
Fastest Plastic Welding/ TPO, Roofing Equipment.
- JC-3600-TM Table – Mounted Hot Air Welder
- JC-100A-HC Hot Knife Cutter
- JC-1600-JMR Plastic Extrusion Welder
- JC-1600A-HG Hot Air Plastic Welding Gun
- JC-1700-TAC Roof Waterproofing Membrane Welder
- JC-1800-DTM Geomembrane Wedge Welder
- JC-1800-ZTM Geomembrane Wedge Welder
- JC-2000-GM Banner & Tarpaulin Welder
- JC-3400-JMM Plastic Extrusion Welder
- JC-4200-PM Banner & Tarpaulin Welder
- JC-4200-WM Roof Waterproofing Membrane Welder
- JC-800-XTM Geomembrane Wedge Welder
- JC-A320-GP Digital 3D Welder
- MT-KC01-2PL Multi-function Silicon Edge Sewing Machine
Plastic welding Machine
Plastic welding is the procedure of making a molecular bond among two well matched thermoplastics. Welding offersadvanced strength, and regularly extensively reduced cycle instances, to mechanical becoming a member of (snap suits, screws) and chemical bonding (adhesives). There are three foremost steps to any weld, urgent, heating and cooling.
The software of stress, which is often used for the duration of each the heating and cooling tiers, is used to retain the elements inside the proper orientation and to enhance soften go with the flow throughout the interface.
The purpose of the heating stage is to allow intermolecular diffusion from one component to the opposite throughout the faying floor(melt mixing). Cooling is essential to solidify the newly-fashioned bond; the execution of this level may have a full-sizeeffect on weld power.
There are numerous viable strategies of plastic welding machine: Ultrasonic, Vibration, Spin, warm Plate, Laser/Infrared, Radio Frequency and Implant are the most commonplace. these plastic welding strategies are frequently differentiated with the aid of their heating techniques.
The utility of strain and allowances for cooling are mechanical considerations that couldrange from system to device within the general system class. accordingly the strategies for becoming a member of plastic components can be divided into three foremost classes, mechanical joining, adhesive bonding and welding