This hot air welding gun is double insulated with constant temperature-controlled and can be adjustable continuously.
Hot Air Welding Gun is suitable for welding hot plastic material such as: PVC, PP, PE, PVDF, EVA, ECB, TPO, and so on. It is also used for thermos forming, shrinking, drying, igniting operation.
Please read operating instructions carefully before use and keep it for further reference.
Welding of thermoplastic materials as well as single-ply flexible plastics and modified bitumen in the form of boards, tubes, profiles, lining membranes, coated materials, films, foams, tiles, and sheets.
Main welding ways with Plastic Welding Gun:
- Overlap welding
- Welding with rod/ tape
- Butt welding and melt welding.
This Hot Air Welding Gun is suitable for:
- For foaming, ending and sealing of the thermoplastic semi-finished materials and plastic granules.
- Drying of water-damp surfaces.
- Shrinking of heat-shrink sleeves, films, tapes, solder sleeves, performed and mould part.
- Soldering of copper pipes, solder joints, and metal foils.
- Defrosting of frozen water pipes. Activating and dissolving of solvent-free adhesive and fusion adhesives.
Learn more on Hot to weld plastic