Geomembrane Installation Guide
Geomembrane Installation guide in order to obtain the excellent quality and high efficiency, it should be
manipulated by professional people since the welding quality of the machine has
direct relationship with the enactment of speed and temperature.
Download PDF to view installation Guide for JC-1800-ZTM GEOMEMBRANE WEDGE WELDER
Download PDF to view installation Guide for JC-800-XTM GEOMEMBRANE WEDGE WELDER
1. The user must choose to the three holes receptacle with earthing and confirm the good connection of exterior wire. Pick the pressure handle up to separate the up and down iron wheels and then plug the power supply on Geomembrane Installation Guide
2. Switch power supply on, and choose suitable temperature (Temperature adjusting diagram – literature) and speed. Then pick some narrow material to weld for a try and make sure the best effect. Owing to the difference between the environmental temperature and the thickness of material, the welding temperature of the same material could be different. We can choose to a
referenced speed (about 1.5m/min) when select the temperature. And then slowly adjust the temperature from low to high, about from 250℃ to 400℃
(482 to 752℉)
3. Geomembrane Installation estimation of the welding temperature: it can be directly watched the transparency PE material.If the welding mark is lever-off with transparence glass status, it showed that the temperature and the speed is suitable; if the welding mark is seriously broken up, it showed that the temperature is too high or the speed is too low; If the welding mark is not transparency with white status, it showed that the temperature is on the slow side or the speed is on the fast
JC MACHINERY & TOOLS INC. Quality We Trust
www.jc-tool.com [email protected]
5 side .And to the non-transparence material ,it also can be tested by resistance
pull after the whole party is cooled down.
4. Mending the edge of the Geomembrane Installation material smooth .The surface face to the front
side, and overlap to left down and right up .The width of pulled up is 120mm.
5. Plug the welding material between the two iron wheels to make the parallel between the body of the machine and the edge of mother material, and it can weld itself after confirmed the temperature and the speed. Usually the operator just watch the warp between the welding mark and the edge of the mother material and timely rectify it within a small scope .At the end of material welding, pick up the handle to separate the up and down iron wheels.
6. Owing to the thermal inertial, it can adjust the temperature within small scope to offset the discrepancy in temperature if it comes too high or too low in the process of welding.
7. In the process of welding, it can adjust through the two interior hexangular screws on the swaying head if the welding mark is not equality in two outside. (Just the corresponding screw in the upside of intensive welding deep or in the upside of loosen welding mark shadow)
8. Welded material crossed with another material in the shape of “T”. The ways of welding is as the diagram below. Cut the crossing head sticking to the thermal wedge off 12cm inclined on Geomembrane Installation