9 Preparations You Should Make Before Using Welding Process Of Wedge Welder.
When using these wedge welder most importantly following instructions and guidelines of equipment is an important factor. Knowing welding parameters, power settings, temperature, seam edge of the welder, pressure handle is very important used these machines for over 16 years at my career and worked with many companies on testing & making it user-friendly have been the biggest challenge in my life. JC research team is proud of making products quality more excellent compared to past years in 2018 we have done many improvements on our welding machinery & equipment to build more customer satisfaction & creating a good experience.
1. Please lift the pressure handle (3) to separate the upper and down pressure
roller (5、4), then plug the power and open them on the power switch.
2. Setting the welding parameters according to the data of welding test.
3. Please wait for the actual temperature value reaching the setting value.
4. Put the welder at the welding position and put the two prepared materials
(one up and the other one down) into the machine.
5. Press the pressure handle (3) to make the upper and down pressure roller
(5、4) in place. Then open the run ON/OFF (22), the machine would start
walking and welding automatically.
6. To observe the relative position of the welding seam and the edge of the
welded membrane at any time. It must be promptly corrected if there is
7. When the welder walks into the end of the material, the pressures handle needs
to be lifted to separate the upper and down pressure roller in time.
8. After completion of the welding work, press the buttons (18) and (19) on the
panel to make the hot wedge to stop heating.
9. Turn off the power ON/OFF.